Ethernet Based Clock is designed with the latest technology which has a TCP-IP communication facility. In this Ethernet Based Clock system, your existing LAN Network will be utilized for time synchronizing. Dynatek Time Software loaded to PC and PC connected to your existing LAN network through LAN switch. This computer acts as a master & communicates ‘PC TIME’ to all the clocks connected in LAN network.
Hence there is no need for a separate Master Clock. Master computer provided with GPS receiver(optional) to synchronize GPS TIME. There is no need to keep the computer continuously “ON” because every slave clock is provided with RTC which works as a standalone clock, therefore even though a PC isn’t operated for 1 or 2 days all the clocks will show uniform time.
In this Ethernet Based Clock time is accurately maintained by inbuilt memory battery even in the case of power cuts. This Ethernet Based Clock is used in Bulk Drug & Pharma API units, Residential building complexes, Hospitals, Hotels, Multistoried complexes, Industrial, Railways, Airports, Banks, Software development companies & brokerage house applications.Advantages
1) Existing LAN network can be used for uniform time synchronization.
2) No need for huge Cabling work.
3) Any no. of clocks can be connected.
4) Network connectivity Status can be checked through PC.
5) Installation & maintenance cost is very low as compared to the conventional clock system.
6) Time synchronizing software can be loaded to any working PC in LAN Network
7) No need to keep the computer continuously “ON”.
8) Any Converter for PC communication is not required.
9) Every Clock assigned an individual IP address.
10) GMT offset is settable.
11) Daylight saving mode.
12) GPS receiver connectivity.
|Sizes for Clock||2.3 inch ( 315 X 115 X 60 mm )
4 inch ( 480 X 185 X 65 mm )
6 inch ( 575 X 250 X 80 mm )
8 inch ( 750 X 320 X 80 mm )
10 inch ( 950 X 400 X90 mm )
|Model||NET : NETWORK CLOCK
RS : RS 485 BUS
SP : SYNC PULSE ( 3 WIRE)
|Mounting Type||W = WALL
SW = SIDE WALL
R = ROOF
|Display Type||SG = 7 SEGMENT
LE = LED TYPE
SS = SINGLE SIDE / BB = BACK TO BACK